|Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea|
|Publisher|| Gust |
|Released|| July 17, 2014  |
March 10, 2015
March 13, 2015
Atelier Shallie Plus
March 3, 2016 
January 17, 2017 
January 20, 2017
|Platforms||PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita (Plus)|
Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea (シャリーのアトリエ ～黄昏の海の錬金術士～, Sharī no atorie ～tasogare no umi no renkinjutsu shi～) is the third and last game in the Dusk/Twilight series of games.
Given the project code "A16", it is the sixteenth game in the main Atelier series. The game has been released in Japan, Asian regions, North America and Europe.
An enhanced port Atelier Shallie Plus for Playstation Vita was released in 2016 in Japan and 2017 in North America and Europe.
Atelier Shallie takes place 10 years after the beginning of Atelier Ayesha and 6 years after the beginning of Atelier Escha & Logy.
Atelier Shallie Plus Edit
Atelier Shallie Plus enhances the story of Atelier Shallie by adding more story elements from previous games. The addition of Logy and Ayesha result in many scenes being revised and an additional subplot featuring Flameu's seed is added.
- Main article: List of Characters in Atelier Shallie
- Shallistera Argo: she is the daughter of the chief of the ship clan in a village which is suffering a drought. As the clan's representative, she goes to Stellard to seek assistance.
- Shallotte Elminus: a girl who runs her own atelier in the place of her late father. She lacks knowledge and experience, so she can only accept minor requests. She dreams with succeeding and getting great amount of money.
- Kortes: the bodyguard and childhood friend of Shallistera. He's sociable and quick-thinking. During his childhood he spent some time in Stellard, so having lived the progress of the society and alchemy makes him to question the traditions of his village.
- Jurie Crotze: a lone-wolf treasure hunter who works for Stellard's Union. She emphasizes the study of legends and ancient treasures. With the relics she find she expect to pay her debts so she can happily live with her young sister Miruca.
- Miruca Crotze: an alchemist that studied in Central. Her specialty is "imbuing", a technique to create weapons and armors using specialized alchemy equipment. She's not very social or talkative, and she tends to say the things as she feel. She's Shallotte's childhood friend and the sister of Jurie, to whom started to distance when she left for Central.
- Wilbell Voll-Ersleid: a witch-in-training that travels seeking to contract with spirits. She becomes the alchemy master of Shallotte. She's concerned about looking younger than she really is. She previously appeared in Atelier Ayesha and Atelier Escha & Logy.
- Homura: a homunculus treasure hunter who works in the Stellard region. Like the other homunculi, he loves sweets, but he is also different from them since he's very talkative and quick-witted.
- Keithgriff Hazeldine: an alchemist who seeks the truth behind the Dusk phenomenon with the automaton Odelia. He previously appeared in Atelier Ayesha.
- Solle Grumman: a government official who was assigned to Stellard to establish a branch office there and to help to investigate the town's situation. He's rational and has a sharp tongue. He previously appeared in Atelier Escha & Logy. He can be playable if a DLC is installed or if playing the Plus version.
- Escha Malier: an alchemist from the same town as Solle who is called to Stellard to help investigate the town's situation. She likes to synthesize food the most. When she tries to create bizarre and unique items, problems usually occur. She was the protagonist of Atelier Escha & Logy. She can be playable if a DLC is installed or if playing the Plus version.
Character selection Edit
After a prologue where the protagonists and some gameplay elements are presented, the player has to select who will be their main character: Shallistera or Shallotte. This decision will alter the point of view of the game, but the development and the main objectives will be the same regardless of the player's choosing.
Battle system Edit
Time limit Edit
Atelier Shallie doesn't have a time limit. The story progresses with the tasks system. After completing the main tasks for each chapter, the player will enter a "free time" phase, which only ends when a certain amount of points are obtained (by completing optional tasks). After finishing the "free time" phase, the game will pass to the next chapter. In any of the phases, the player can advance at their own pace.
There also exists a "motivation" bar which goes from "bad" to "good" that fills when tasks are completed and that empties when exploring, synthesizing, gathering or fighting. A greater motivation increases the movement speed and the amount of items that can be gathered.
Friendship system Edit
It works like the other games in the series.
- Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea Original Soundtrack
- Twilight Ocean - Atelier Shallie: Alchemist of the Dusk Sea (Vocal Album)
- ↑ PS3「シャリーのアトリエ ～黄昏の海の錬金術士～」発売日が7月17日に変更―さらなるクオリティアップを図るため Gamer.ne.jp.
- ↑  gematsu.com
- ↑ http://www.siliconera.com/2016/11/09/atelier-shallie-plus-launches-alongside-temporarily-free-costumes-music/
- ↑ 【速報】『アトリエ』シリーズ最新作“Project A16”始動！ Dengeki Online.
- Official Japanese Site (PS3)
- Official North American Site (PS3)
- Official North American Site (Vita)
- Official European Site (PS3)
- Official European Site (Vita)