|Level|| 16 (Atelier Rorona/Totori)|
31 (Atelier Meruru)
|Item Category||Magic Tool|
|Days|| 1.2 (Atelier Rorona)|
1 (Atelier Totori)
|Energy Required|| 6HP/MP (Atelier Rorona/Totori)|
12MP (Atelier Meruru)
|Recipe|| Atelier Rorona/Totori|
Nectar x1, Jewel x1, Audra's Tail x1
Nectar x2, Jewel x1, Samsara Gear x1
|Skills|| Atelier Rorona|
Sleep Auto Recovery, KO Auto Recovery, HP Restore S, HP Restore M
|Base Cost|| 432 cole (Atelier Rorona)|
279 cole (Atelier Meruru)
|Unlock||Pnakotic Manuscript (Atelier Rorona)|
- "An automated alarm clock that wakes up the owner, no matter what. It will keep ringing until the owner stops it."
- — Atelier Rorona description
The Auto Alarm can be used on a living character in battle, and will then activate when the character is KO'd, reviving them instantly. This works a bit differently than a Nectar, which is used only after the character has been KO'd.
The recipe book can be found inside of a treasure chest at the Catacombs. Once made, Auto Alarms can be registered at Pamela's shop using Wholesale.
Cordelia may ask for Auto Alarms during one of her Friend Quests in Year 2. Esty may request Auto Alarms with the bonus requirement of having the "Cute" quality as one of the available Front Quests as early as Assignment 5.
- "This clock automatically wakes up anyone who has fallen asleep. Those wanting to stay awake will need it. Too bad everyone will know you dozed off."
- — Atelier Totori description
- "It will start ringing automatically to save the user from trouble. It might even wake you up from a KO. I wish I could use it to wake me up each morning."
- — Atelier Meruru description
It is used as a way to revive characters in the party after they have been KO'd and is much more effective than Nectar. With the right ingredients, the auto alarm is also capable of being an extremely good healing item, being able to heal a moderate amount of HP with each turn.
Meruru is not able to make this item until her alchemy level reaches level 31, however. Because of the high level required to make it, the player will most likely be using Nectars until the auto alarm becomes available to synthesize.
They are used to make the Pocket Watch accessory.