|Level|| 15 (Atelier Rorona)|
30 (Atelier Totori/Meruru)
|Item Category||Magic Tool, Mystery, Ore, Ingot|
|Days|| 1.2 (Atelier Rorona)|
5 (Atelier Totori/Meruru)
|Energy Required|| 6HP (Atelier Rorona)|
15MP (Atelier Totori/Meruru)
|Recipe|| Atelier Rorona/Totori|
Arland Crystal x1, Polish Powder x2, Mystery x1
|Skills|| Atelier Rorona|
Rot Prevention, Filler
|Base Cost|| 676 cole (Atelier Rorona)|
193 cole (Atelier Meruru)
|Unlock|| Lemegeton (Atelier Rorona)|
Alchemy LV 25 (Atelier Meruru)
- "A good luck coin with an engraving of a four-leaf-clover. Put one inside your Basket, and your items will last longer."
- — Atelier Rorona description
The Blessed Coin can be used as a way to preserve the quality of items in your basket.. It deteriorates very fast, however, so the effect will be short lasting. They are used to make Victory Charms.
Esty may request a Blessed Coin at the castle as one of the available Front Quests. Cole and Tantris may also request them as part of their Friend Quests. It can be registered at Pamela's Shop using the Wholesale option.
- "Just leaving this in your Basket will prevent your items from deteriorating. The properties of this coin prevents things from rotting away."
- — Atelier Totori description
Keeping the Blessed Coin in your inventory will help reduce the rate of which your materials deteriorate. Because you cannot equip the coin, you must create a new one for every play through.
- "I don't know how or why it works, but as long as you have this with you, the power of the coin will keep materials in your Basket from deteriorating."
- — Atelier Meruru description
As in Atelier Totori, the Blessed Coin acts as a means of preserving materials in your basket. The Blessed Coin is also considered a piece of development equipment so Meruru can equip the coin after it has been synthesized.
Development equipment carries over to subsequent play throughs, so if the Blessed Coin remains equipped, starting a new game with "new game plus" will allow the player to have it equipped automatically from the game's beginning.