|Level|| 7 (Atelier Rorona)|
12 (Atelier Totori)
6 (Atelier Meruru)
8 (Atelier Ayesha)
10 (Atelier Shallie)
|Days|| 0.6 (Atelier Rorona)
0.8 (Atelier Totori/Meruru)
|Energy Required|| 4HP (Atelier Rorona)
4MP (Atelier Totori/Meruru)
|Recipe|| Atelier Rorona|
Fire Damage (S)
Fire Damage S, Fire Damage M, Fire Damage L, Narrow Range, Widen Range
Fire S, Fire M, Fire L
|Base Cost|| 94 cole (Atelier Rorona)|
37 cole (Atelier Meruru)
21 cole (Atelier Ayesha)
|Buy From||Cole's Shop (Atelier Rorona)|
|Unlock|| Making Cannons (Atelier Rorona)|
Arls's History (Atelier Meruru)
Bombs are one of the recurring basic attack items that has appeared in nearly every Atelier game to date. Despite it being called different names in translations, such as "Flame" in Mana Khemia & Mana Khemia 2, it's usually one of the first attack items that the player learns to synthesize.
When used, it inflicts fire damage to multiple enemies and depending on how its made, the damage can range from small to large.
- "A basic bomb filled with gunpowder."
- — Mana Khemia description
Bomb (Otherwise known as Flame in the game) are a basic attack item that inflicts small fire damage and one of the first of many attack items that Vayne can synthesize.
- "A basic bomb made by stuffing gunpowder inside a cylindrical tube and attaching a fuse at the end. The effect and power differs depending on who makes it"
- — Atelier Rorona description
Bombs are a fire damage based attack weapon. In battle, it can attack a single target (if created with the narrow range trait), or can attack multiple targets at once within a medium range. The recipe book with the recipe for Bombs can be found at the Beefy Weapon Shop during Assignment 2. Assignment 2 also requires that Rorona create bombs, cannons and barrels for completion. Bombs can be registered at Hagel's shop using Wholesale.
Bombs can also be used to destroy rocks while Rorona is adventuring. Clearing rocks are required to gain access to new areas. Rorona can clear a rock as long as she carries an explosive in her inventory.
Sterk and Gio may ask for bombs as part of their Friend Quests, and Esty may request bombs at the castle as one of the available Front Quests. Cole may randomly sell bombs as part of his inventory during one of his monthly sales.
Bombs are also used to great the larger Tera Bombs.
Atelier Totori Edit
- "A regular bomb. It may be ordinary, but it's still fairly dangerous. It can destroy most small rocks, but be aware it is almost useless when wet."
- — Atelier Totori description
- "A regular bomb. Please be careful handling it. It's not that hard to make, but its quality can greatly affect its power."
- — Atelier Meruru description
Bombs are a basic attack item and one of the first explosives that Meruru can create. Aside from being used in battle to attack enemies, they are also used in development.
When the Arls National Mine is discovered, Meruru must make enough bombs to blast through the wall during the "Blast!" development quest. Meruru must also deliver high quality "S" bombs during the last phase of the mine's expansion to completely expand the area.
Using bombs during battle will also help to accomplish the "Bomb Meister" development quest, which requires Meruru to use 10 bombs in battle. Gino will sometimes ask for these to be made from the tavern.
- "A regular bomb. Making this is the first step in becoming an alchemist. Maybe alchemists are all just bomb makers"
- — Atelier Ayesha description
The Bomb serves a similar purpose to the bomb in the Arland series but its appearance has changed. Rather than a stick of dynamite, its new appearance is similar to a fragmentation grenade.
Atelier Escha & LogyEdit
- "A bomb with immense power due to gunpowder. It's generally used for demolishing building, but its high temperature and wide blast radius also make it excel as a weapon."
- — Atelier Shallie description