|Days|| 2 (Atelier Rorona)|
1 (Atelier Totori/Meruru)
|Energy Required|| 5HP (Atelier Rorona)|
4MP (Atelier Totori/Meruru)
|Recipe|| Atelier Rorona|
|Base Cost|| 171 cole (Atelier Rorona)|
65 cole (Atelier Meruru)
|Unlock||Beginning Blacksmith (Atelier Rorona)|
- "A generic name for cloth materials. The price depends on what you used to make this item. Cheap fabric can only be used to make cheap garments."
- — Atelier Rorona description
- Main article: Armors (Atelier Rorona)
Cloth is a material used in game to make armor for the party. There are many types of cloth that can be made, and each type of cloth will allow for different types of armor to be created. Rorona will learn how to create armor from Hagel at the beginning of Assignment 2.
Lionela will frequently request various types of cloth as part of her Friend Quests. It is also possible for Esty to request each type of cloth as part of her available Front Quests. Cole will sell various types of cloth randomly during one of his monthly sales.
- "The most basic of cloths. No one knows what it's made.of and it's cheap. As such, don't expect much quality."
- — Atelier Totori description
- Main article: Armors (Atelier Totori)
Cloth is the first cloth based material that Totori will learn to synthesize. It can be used to make the most simplistic armor and is also used in synthesis.
- "The most basic type of cloth. It's cheap and easy to synthesize. It can be used to make simple clothes, but don't expect much in the way of quality."
- — Atelier Meruru description
- Main article: Armors (Atelier Meruru)
Cloth is used as a base in many recipes. It is used during synthesis, but can also be used to make simple armor for the party.