|Level|| 5 (Atelier Judie)|
4 (Atelier Violet)
3 (Atelier Totori)
2 (Atelier Meruru)
6 (Atelier Ayesha)
2 (Atelier Shallie)
|Days|| 0.5 hours (Atelier Judie)|
0.5 days (Rorona Plus, Totori, Meruru)
|Energy Required||1MP (Atelier Totori/Meruru)|
|Recipe|| Rorona Plus/Totori/Meruru|
Thorn Fruit, Gunpowder, Paper
|Skills||Attack XS, Attack S|
|Base Cost|| 80 cole (Atelier Violet)|
14 cole (Atelier Meruru)
16 cole (Atelier Ayesha)
|Buy From||Reception Desk (Atelier Ayesha)|
|Unlock||Architecture Guide (Atelier Meruru)|
A Craft is an throwable attack item in Atelier Marie: The Alchemist of Salburg, Atelier Judie: The Alchemist of Gramnad , Atelier Violet: The Alchemist of Gramnad 2 , Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana, Atelier Iris 2: The Azoth of Destiny, Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland, Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland, Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland, Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk, Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky, and Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea.
It is one of the weakest and most basic attack items, and one of the first recipes unlocked. It is also one of the oldest and most recurring items in the series.
Atelier Rorona Edit
This item can only be created in the Plus version of Atelier Rorona.
- "A bomb takes advantage of how a certain plant explosively scatters its seeds. The ingredient are all organic, too. Who said alchemy wasn't green?"
- — Atelier Totori description
Crafts are required to make Megacrafts.
- "A fruit bomb. The seeds inside shoot when you throw it at a monster. Despite being a bomb, it has a relatively little power"
- — Atelier Meruru description
The first attack item that Meruru learns to make. It can be created using Nuse, which can be found in the wooded areas around Arls. The craft can be thrown at a group of enemies, making it an effective multi target attack item during the game's beginning.
Using Crafts in battle is also required for the "Craft Meister" royal task. Meruru must use Crafts 5 times or more in battle, which will reward her with 10 development points.
Atelier Escha & LogyEdit
Atelier Shallie Edit
- "A handmade bomb stuffed with pointed treefruit. A strong impact causes detonation, sending the treefruit inside flying everywhere. Handle with caution."
- — Atelier Shallie description