|Level|| 8 (Atelier Rorona)|
9 (Atelier Totori)
20 (Atelier Meruru)
|Item Category|| Cooking (Atelier Rorona)|
Pie (Atelier Totori)
Dessert, Pie (Atelier Meruru)
|Days|| 0.4 (Atelier Rorona)|
0.7 (Atelier Totori)
0.5 (Atelier Meruru)
|Energy Required|| 2HP (Atelier Rorona)|
3MP (Atelier Totori)
7MP (Atelier Meruru)
|Recipe|| Atelier Rorona|
Milky Sap x2, Flour x2, Water x1
|Skills|| Atelier Rorona|
Tasty Recovery S, Tasty Recovery M
|Base Cost||169 cole (Atelier Meruru)|
|Unlock|| Basic Pie (Atelier Rorona)|
Rorona's Doodles (Atelier Meruru)
- "A pie that has plenty of cream baked into its crust. It's not too sweet for those who aren't into sweet stuff. It's a popular request among men."
- — Atelier Rorona description
The ability to make a Cream Pie will be unlocked once a Plain Pie has been created with 80+ quality. It can be used to revive a small amount of HP inside and outside of battle. Making every pie at a quality of 80 or higher is required for the "Pie Shop" ending.
Iksel and Sterk may request these from time to time as a Friend Quest, and Esty may also request these at the castle as one of the available Front Quests. Because it is a food item, it can be registered at the Sunrise Cafe using the Wholesale option.
- "A pie filled with solid cream. The fluffy sweetness reminds you of good homemade food. It tastes better when cold."
- — Atelier Totori description
- "A sweet pie filled with cream. And the crust is so light and flaky, adding an amazing contrast of textures when you bite in!"
- — Atelier Meruru Description
It is a sweet baked dessert that can be used to heal a moderate amount of HP and LP.