|Level|| 15 (Atelier Rorona)|
18 (Atelier Totori)
23 (Atelier Meruru)
|Days|| 1 (Atelier Rorona)|
0.4 (Atelier Totori/Meruru)
|Energy Required|| 5HP (Atelier Rorona)|
6MP (Atelier Totori)
8MP (Atelier Meruru)
|Recipe|| Atelier Rorona|
Food x1, Flour x2, Alchemy Yeast x1
|Skills|| Atelier Rorona|
Tasty Recovery M, Tasty Recovery L
|Base Cost|| 192 cole (Atelier Rorona)|
188 cole (Atelier Meruru)
|Unlock||Famous Cooking (Atelier Rorona)|
Danish is a synthesized food item in Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland, Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland, Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland and Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk.
- "A staple food of this area. It is flour based, with a hint of sweetness. It has a very simple taste, so you never get tired of it."
- — Atelier Rorona description
Iksel will sell the recipe book containing the Danish recipe during Assignment 5. The Danish will heal a large amount of HP when in battle to a single target. They are most notably used to make Mont Blancs, a much more sophisticated and effective healing item in the late game.
Once made, it can be registered at Iksel's shop using the Wholesale option. Esty will sometimes request Danish at the castle as one of the available Front Quests.
- "A fluffy piece of freshly baked bread. The smell of wheat fills the room when you cut it. It's a delightful snack all on its own."
- — Atelier Totori description
Danish is used to create Mont Blanc.
- "Synthesized bread. It's just as fluffy and tasty as freshly baked oven bread. Once it cools down, you can toast it and it's still delicious as ever."
- — Atelier Meruru description
It's a relatively decent healing item that is best for LP recovery. Although the ingredients are fairly easy to require, there are better healing items at the same level. Danish is used in the following recipes: