|Level|| 33 (Atelier Rorona/Totori)|
40 (Atelier Meruru)
|Item Category|| Atelier Rorona|
|Days|| 1.5 (Atelier Rorona/Meruru)
2 (Atelier Totori)
|Energy Required|| 3HP (Atelier Rorona)|
13MP (Atelier Rorona)
|Recipe|| Atelier Rorona|
Poison x1, Air Drop x1, Sea Puddle x1
|Skills|| Atelier Rorona|
Trisuffer, Mild Acid, Acid, Sleep, Blind
|Base Cost|| 372 cole (Atelier Rorona)|
461 cole (Atelier Meruru)
|Unlock||Arland Geography (Atelier Rorona)|
Dark Water is a synthesized attack item in all three games in the Arland Series. It also appeared earlier in the Salburg series (Atelier Elie: The Alchemist of Salburg 2 and Atelier Lilie: The Alchemist of Salburg 3) and Atelier Iris 2: The Azoth of Destiny.
Atelier Iris 2Edit
When used in battle, it can cause poison, paralysis, or curse to enemies.
- "A very popular poison among all the poison connoisseurs of the world. Its potency can be adjusted by the amount you use."
- — Atelier Rorona description
An attack item that can be used in battle to inflict sleep, poison and blind on enemies. They are also a key ingredient in making Dark Pies.
- "This perfume looks and smells like evil. No one knows why it was made. One whiff and you're out cold. Oh, it's harmful if swallowed."
- — Atelier Totori description
- "A pitch-black liquid with a horrendous smell. It's made by combining various poisons, so don't ever use it against another person!"
- — Atelier Meruru description
When thrown, it has a number of unfortunate effects that can be inflicted on the enemy. It may inflict poison, blind and curse at the same time, and also has the ability to cause poison on its own. It can decrease the enemy's movement speed while also inflicting medium damage.