| Dimension Bomb
|| ?? Days
|| Buried Bomb x2, Jet Black Cube x1, (Paper) x1, (Medicine) x1
|| Third Twilight
|| 4D Damage, Induces Changes, Set % Damage, D. Explosion, MP Consume S2, MP Consume M, Stops Movement, Hit Vitals
- "A bomb that vanishes into another dimension when thrown."
- — Atelier Escha & Logy Description
The Dimension Bomb is an attack item found only in Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky and Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea.
- 4D Damage: Deals fire, water, wind, and earth damage to the target. (10-15 Fire)
- Induces Changes: Afflicts the target with a random status effect out of Poison, Blindness, Slow, or Weakness. (40-90 Fire)
- Set % Damage: Deals a fixed amount of damage to the target, ignoring defenses. The effect is very large. (90-100)
- D. Explosion: Detonates an ancient bomb, dealing massive fire damage. (0-100 Water)
- MP Consume S2: Consumes a massive percentage of max MP. (0-30 Wind)
- MP Consume S:
- MP Consume M: Consumes a fair amount of MP. The effect will cause Weakness if the MP is insufficient. (50-100 Wind)
- Stops Movement: Delays the target's next turn by a fair amount. This effect decreases until the target has another turn. (30-70 Earth)
- Hit Vitals: Can instantly kill the target if it's HP is below a certain amount. Some enemies are immune to this. (70-100 Earth)
- Critical+: Item has a 25% chance to critically hit. (4 PP)
- Inherit PP+3: PP will increase by 3 when this item is used in Synthesis. (2 PP)
- Effect Up++: Increases effect power of synthesized items by 20%. (4 PP)
- Destruction Up++: Increases effect of Attack items by 30%. (3 PP)
- Dimensional Gap: Drags the target between dimensions, pushing their turn back. (10 PP)
- Fire Bonus x5: Fire attribute x5
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.