|Synthesis Category|| Atelier Rorona|
Plant, Lumber, Supplement
|Gathering Location|| Atelier Rorona
Nearby Forest, Traveler's Way, Night's Domain, Dark Woods
|Monster Drop|| Barrel Squirrel (Atelier Meruru)|
Tree Elemental (Atelier Ayesha)
|Buy From|| Atelier Rorona
Eiche is a material found in Atelier Elie: The Alchemist of Salburg 2, Atelier Lilie: The Alchemist of Salburg 3, Atelier Violet: The Alchemist of Gramnad 2, and Atelier Elkrone: Dear for Otomate. It is also found in all three games in the Arland Series and in Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk.
- "It's cheap, light, and easy to handle. Most of Arland's wooden architecture is made from this wood. The only downside of it is that it looks cheap"
- — Atelier Rorona description
A piece of wood that can be harvested from wooded areas. Eiche can be gathered at varying qualities, depending on where it is gathered from.
Low quality Eiche can be purchased from Tiffani at R&T's Sundries, and Cole sells higher quality product at times during his monthly sales. Esty may request Eiche at the castle as one of the available Front Quests.
Eiche is used in the following recipes:
- "The most common lumber in Arland. Possibly because of the tree's short lifespan, it dries up and falls all over forests in convenient chunks."
- — Atelier Totori description
- Alanya Area (Nuse Grove, Glass Rank)
- Alanya Area (Uni Grove, Glass Rank)
- "A tree that can grow anywhere. It's easy to process, so it makes for good timber. It's also easy to find in any forest, sometimes just laying on the ground"
- — Atelier Meruru description
Eiche is a common material that can be gathered in many of the forests surrounding Arls. It is a part of the lumber category, and is used in a variety of synthesis.
It is first found in Handel Forest when the player must clear out the forest of the trees during the "Forest Thinning" development quest.
- "Wood that can be used as lumber. You can find these dried out pieces in most forests. They may be dried out, but they're still useful"
- — Atelier Ayesha description
|Plants, Mushrooms, Vegetables and Lumber|
|Candied Branch • Colbaltberry • Cotton Flower • Dark Coral • Dreamy Crown • Dunkelheit • Eiche • Eicheloa • Forest Cabbage • Glow Grass • Magic Grass • Mandra Root • Midnight Flower • Mudhead • Night Lady • Nuse (Plus Version) • Poisonhead • Prism Coral • Shadow Grass • Sour Apple • Triberries • Uni|
|Gunpowder, Ores, Jewels and Fuel|
|Beehive • Chainweb • Fest • Fuel Dirt • Globe Sphere • Glow Sand • Gravistone • Iron Clay • Marinelite • Metal Ore • Original Gem • Pebble • Phlogiston • Quake Crystal • Snow Stone • Star Piece • Stim Stone • Sunny Crystal|
|Monster & Animal Products|
|Audra's Tail • Beast Fur • Beast Skin • Dead Beast • Dragon Tusk • Dragon Scale • Forgotten Bone • Puniball • Some Egg|
|Mystery, Spirit & Poisons|
|Isle Amber • Mermaid Tear • Pendelook • Some Slough • Swirly Shell|
|Dark Dew • Milky Sap • Sea Puddle • Water|
|Sundries, Threads & Supplements|
|Cotton Flower • Flour • Hiding Cloud|