Below is a listing of the events required to see all of Hanna's character events necessary to obtain the "Waterside Encounter" and "Drunken Legend EX" trophies in Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland.
Events in Atelier MeruruEdit
- Reach Kingdom Rank II for Hanna's introduction at the Workshop.
- Speak to Hanna.
- Return to Arls from the World Map for an event with Hanna.
- Reach Kingdom Rank III and enter Arls. Another event occurs at this rank by entering any area, which will trigger another event.
- Speak to Hanna again.
- From friendship level 25-50, every five levels, Hanna will give Meruru some items upon entering Arls.
- After reaching Alchemy Level 15 and developing Hart Outpost once, speak to Hanna for a recipe. This recipe will create a larger bag for holding items.
- Speak to Hanna yet again.
- After reaching Kingdom Rank VI, speak with Hanna.
- Starting Year 4 4/1, head to Namiki Road for an event.
- When Hanna's friendship is 40+, enter Quelei Forest without her in the party. A trophy will be obtained during this event.
- Speak to Hanna when her friendship is 45+.
- When Hanna's friendship is 50+, go to Namiki Road.
- When both Hanna and Esty's friendship levels are 50+ and the population goal has been reached, head to the Tavern. A trophy will be obtained, and one day will pass.
DLC Events in Atelier MeruruEdit
- Starting Year 2 4/1, Hanna will join the party at Namiki Road. The timing of this event is random.
- Travel to Quelei Forest with Hanna in the party.
- Head to Trombe Plateau with Hanna in the party.
- Speak to Hanna after the previous events.
- Go to Namiki Road when Hanna's friendship is 60+.
- Return to Namiki Road after the previous event.