Fairies are one of the races that appears in most Atelier series games. They come from the Fairy Forest. For reasons unknown, Fairy names appear to always begin with the letter "P". Several fairies have demonstrated a sensitivity about their height.
- Atelier Marie: The Alchemist of Salburg
- Atelier Elie: The Alchemist of Salburg 2
- Atelier Lilie: The Alchemist of Salburg 3
- Atelier Judie: The Alchemist of Gramnad
- Atelier Violet: The Alchemist of Gramnad 2
- Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana
- Atelier Iris 2: The Azoth of Destiny
- Atelier Lise: The Alchemist of Orde
- Atelier Annie: Alchemists of Sera Island
- Atelier Lina: The Alchemist of Strahl
- Atelier Elkrone: Dear for Otomate
- Atelier Marie & Elie: The Alchemist of Salburg
In Atelier MarieEdit
The fairy Pox visits Marie in her workshop in January. He gives Marie a bracelet which allows her to communicate with the fairies in the Fairy Forest. After this point, Marie has the ability to hire fairies and put them to work. The fairies are able to gather ingredients for her, or they can create items she has created in the past. You can also allow the fairy to play, but you still have to pay them and this option offers no real benefits.
In Atelier JudieEdit
The fairies of Atelier Judie maintain Faktoa Temple. They are about 80 cm tall, and are all dressed in green. The fairies of Gramnad appear to be seldom seen in cities.
In Atelier VioletEdit
The faires of Atelier Violet live in the Fairy Forest (Elvenwald) in the mountains to the west of Karotte Village. The eldest of the fairies is currently away from the forest, which prevents the fairies from helping humans. However, the adventurous fairy Paul offers to help Violet.
While all fairies in the forest are dressed in green, fairies dressed in other colors make an appearance in one of Paul's skills. The Fairy Forest can only be accessed if the player has a Fairy Bracelet in their basket.
In Atelier IrisEdit
Within the Atelier Iris trilogy, fairies look extremely similar to Dour, the Wood Mana.
In Atelier Iris 2Edit
Viese Blanchimont is stalked through the first several chapters of the game by a lecherous fairy named Poe. She is unaware of most of his advances, and after he hears her make a comment about Felt he believes them to be lovers. While crying and fleeing from her workshop, he falls through the Belkhyde Gate.