|Level|| 29 (Atelier Rorona)|
10 (Atelier Totori)
|Item Category|| Sundry (Atelier Rorona)|
Sundry, Magic Tool (Atelier Totori/Meruru)
|Days|| 2 (Atelier Rorona)|
1 (Atelier Totori)
|Energy Required|| 10HP (Atelier Rorona)|
4MP (Atelier Totori)
6MP (Atelier Meruru)
Globe Sphere x1, Eiche x1, Supplement x1
Globe Sphere x1, Lumber x1, Supplement x1
|Skills|| Atelier Rorona/Totori|
Earth S, Earth M, Earth L
|Base Cost|| 274 cole (Atelier Rorona)|
135 cole (Atelier Meruru)
|Unlock||Arland Geography (Atelier Rorona)|
The Globe is a recurring attack item that has appeared in almost every Atelier game to date. Depending on the game the item appears in, the Globe can be used to inflict various amounts of either earth or physical damage.
- "A spinny, breakable object. Often used to throw around."
- — Mana Khemia description
- "A learning tool that's in the shape of the planet. It's actually a very powerful bomb that possesses the power of the stars. Don't play with it too much."
- — Atelier Rorona description
An attack item that can be used in battle to cause Earth type elemental damage to a single target. They can be registered at R&T's Sundries using Wholsale.
- "At first glance, it's just a globe. It's actually a bomb shaped like a globe. The faster it spins, the bigger the blast when it explodes."
- — Atelier Totori description
- "It seems like a normal globe, but when thrown it reveals its powerful explosive power. It stars spinning and spinning and finally explodes."
- — Atelier Meruru description
The globe is a single target attack item with the earth element. It is fairly easy to synthesize, requiring only Eiche and a Supplement. Although it is only capable of doing a small amount of earth damage, the readily available ingredients make this a good choice for an easy to make attack item.