|Level|| 10 (Atelier Rorona)|
45 (Atelier Totori)
30 (Atelier Meruru)
|Days|| 2 (Atelier Rorona)|
1 (Atelier Totori/Meruru)
|Energy Required|| 5HP (Atelier Rorona)|
17 (Atelier Totori)
11MP (Atelier Meruru)
|Recipe|| Atelier Rorona|
Dragon Tusk x1, Ore x1, Fuel x1
|Base Cost||229 cole (Atelier Meruru)|
|Unlock|| Beginning Blacksmith (Atelier Rorona)|
Precious Metal (Atelier Meruru)
- "Ingot material. Made from ore with high magical powers."
- — Atelier Rorona description
- Main article: Weapons (Atelier Rorona)
Halmolium is used to create the best weapons for each party member.
- "Legendary metal of the gods. This bar is made of pure orichalcum. Weapons made from this are said to wield the same powers as the gods."
- — Atelier Totori description
- Main article: Weapons (Atelier Totori)
Halmolium can be used to synthesize the strongest weapons for each character. It can synthesize weapons that are level nine or ten.
- " The legendary metal of the gods. This bar is made of pure orichalcum, and it's said that the gods use it to forge their weapons. It's very tricky to process."
- — Atelier Meruru description
- Main article: Weapons (Atelier Meruru)
Halmolium is used to synthesize weapons that are level five or six. It can be used as an alternate to Platine, which is also capable of creating weapons of the same level.