|Level|| 5 (Atelier Rorona)|
1 (Atelier Totori/Meruru)
|Days|| 1 (Atelier Rorona/Totori)|
0.5 (Atelier Meruru)
|Energy Required|| 5HP (Atelier Rorona)|
1MP (Atelier Totori)
0MP (Atelier Meruru)
|Recipe|| Atelier Rorona|
Plant x2, Mandra Root x1, Oil x1
|Skills|| Atelier Rorona/Meruru|
HP Recovery XS, HP Recovery S, HP Recovery M
|Base Cost|| 117 cole (Atelier Rorona)|
22 cole (Atelier Meruru)
|Buy From|| Atelier Rorona|
R&T's Sundries, Cole's Shop
|Unlock|| Sundries Book (Atelier Rorona)|
Starter Recipes (Atelier Meruru)
- "Use this on any scratch or small burn. Its placebo effect will help you feel better, even with bigger wounds."
- — Atelier Rorona description
One of the first healing items that Rorona will have access to. It is a low level healing item but is effective during the early stages of the game. A single salve can be used up to three times before disappearing.
The recipe is given to Rorona by default. They can also be purchased from Tiffani's Shop and registered there using Wholesale. Esty may ask for Healing Salves at the castle as part of the available Front Quests. Cole may randomly sell salves as part of his inventory during one of his monthly sales.
- "A healing salve kept in a bottle. It lasts multiple uses, but its effects are limited. One healing salve for every ailing household!"
- — Atelier Totori description
- "The easiest ointment you can make with alchemy. Because it's so easy to make, it's best for small cuts and bruises."
- — Atelier Meruru description
It is one of the starting items that Meruru is able to create. It is a low level healing item but is effective during the early stages of the game. It is incredibly easy to make with ingredients being readily available from areas very close to Arls. Besides being easy to make, it requires very little time and no energy.
It is only capable of healing HP, but not MP or LP.
Meruru will also be required to deliver 5-10 salves to Hart Outpost during the "Ointment" development quest. Using Healing Salves in battle is also required for the "Healer in Training" royal task, which requires using 5 in battle.
Lias often requests these from the tavern as one of his friendship requests. He will also need one of these for one of his events.