|Japanese Name|| ヘルミーナ|
|Age|| 36 (Atelier Elie)
10 (Atelier Lilie)
|Height|| 165 cm (5 '4 ' ') (Elie)
140 cm (4 '7 ' ') (Lilie)
|Weight|| 53 kg (116.84 lbs) (Elie)
34 kg (74.95 lbs) (Lilie)
|Appears In|| Main Series|
Atelier Elie: The Alchemist of Salburg 2
Atelier Lilie: The Alchemist of Salburg 3
|Voice||Miki Takahashi (Atelier Elie)|
|This article features a character who is in a game released only in Japan. The editors of this wiki are English speakers, which may cause certain translations or information to be incorrect.|
Hermina is a character who appears throughout the Atelier series. She appears in Atelier Elie: The Alchemist of Salburg 2 and Atelier Lilie: The Alchemist of Salburg 3. Her final appearance within the main series is in Atelier Judie: The Alchemist of Gramnad.
She is also one the main character of Hermina and Culus: Atelier Lilie Another Story, and a character in Atelier Marie, Elie & Anis: Message on the Gentle Breeze and Atelier Marie & Elie: The Alchemist of Salburg.
Role in Atelier ElieEdit
Hermina is a teacher at the Salburg Academy. She has been gone adventuring for nearly ten years, but has now returned to Salburg. She often butts heads with her co worker and childhood rival Ingrid, with whom she competes to see who can raise the best alchemy student.
Hermina's prized student is Eisel Weimar who shows promise as a young alchemist. Hermina has a bit of an interest in the dark side of alchemy, which differs from most other's teaching methods.
The player can visit her room at the academy, leading to various events that can sometimes be useful for alchemy.
Role in Atelier LilieEdit
Hermina is a child prodigy, a literal genius. At the age of ten she shows remarkable skills in alchemy and has already been enrolled in the academy of El Bador; her talent was discovered because she is an orphan who was raised as a foundling by the El Badoran academy. She was raised alongside Ingrid, another highly talented orphan student, and even at this time the two share a love-hate relationship. She helps Lilie run the titual Atelier Lilie, and can be chosen as Lilie's protege at the start of the game.
Role in Atelier JudieEdit
Hermina is an alchemist who is looking for her friend Lilie. Her appearance is intimidating, and most people believe that she's a witch - a notion she does precisely nothing to dispel. She enjoys black magic and the dark arts.
She is a recruitable party member, and can use items like Judith in battle. She will cost 110 to hire, and wields a cane or whip. She can wear clothing, dresses and shields. Her magical stats are higher than her physical attack.
|Skill||Level Learned||LP Usage||MP Consumption||Skill Description|
|Nebel Tick||Starting level.||42||Ice attack.|
|Starting level.||Reduce magical damage.|
|Puppet||20||36||Physical attack skill.|
Role in Hermina and CulusEdit
Hermina has been a part of the academy since she was eight years old, and is called a wonder child for her great alchemy skills. She is always arguing with Ingrid, a fellow child prodigy at the same age as her. Her body is small and a bit weak and she likes to read indoors.
Her personality is obedient and quiet, but she is not very good at to come in contact with people. She speaks in a polite tone with a cold feeling to it. She doesn't have any parents, and she sees Lilie a bit like a mother. From the beginning, she thought about Culus as nothing but a "tool of fine character". However, her relationship to Culus changes with time, and Culus will become an important person to her.
- Hermina was, for a very long time, the single-most-recurring character in the entire franchise. Only Pamela Ibis appeared more often, but those were multiple characters as opposed to a single, continuous character. She appears in Elie, Lilie, Judie, Marie & Elie, Marie Elie & Anis and her own title, giving her an impressive record of six nearly-consecutive appearances between 1998 and 2003. Her appearance in her own game allowed her to barely edge out Marie, who had five appearances. If one counts Cross Edge, Atelier Elkrone and Atelier Questboard, however, Marie has once again outpaced her.
- Hermina has, due to the huge span of in-universe time between her appearances, also had the largest number of voice actresses portraying her of any character in the franchise. Miki Takahashi first took up the role for Atelier Elie, but her voice was wholly inappropriate for the ten-year-old Hermina who would appear in the Atelier Lilie timeframe, and she was replaced by the famous actress Rie Kugimiya. For Judie, her actress was again changed to represent her growth (but not yet to the point she was at in Elie,) with Mari Amako taking up the role.
- She has a talent for music and plays the Edelton.
- ↑  Atelier Series Official Chronicle
- ↑  Atelier Series Official Chronicle
- ↑  ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/アトリエシリーズ (ザールブルグ)
- ↑  Salburg.com/products/ad/ad_chara1.html