- "A clod of processed metal. This is a good ingredient to use when making anything that requires metal."
- — Atelier Rorona description
Ingot is a material used in game to make weapons for the party. There are many types of ingots that can be made, and each type of ingot will allow for different types of weapons to be created. Rorona will learn how to create weapons and armor from Hagel at the beginning of Assignment 2.
Cole will sell various types of ingots randomly during one of his monthly sales. Hagel will frequently request various types of ingots as part of his Friend Quests. It is also possible for Esty to request each type of ingot as part of her available Front Quests.
- "Metal forged into a bar. Unrefined and filled with impurities, it can be used to create weapons, but don't expect them to be all that great."
- — Atelier Totori description
- "Metal extracted from various ores and forged into a bar. You can use any ore to create it, but because it's filled with impurities, it's not the best."
- — Atelier Meruru description
- Main article: Weapons (Atelier Meruru)
They belong to the ore category, and can be used in a variety of different synthesis.