|Japanese Name|| ユーディット・フォルトーネ|
|Height||160 cm (5 '2 ' ')|
|Weight||50 kg (110.23 lbs)|
|Appears In||Atelier Judie: The Alchemist of Gramnad|
|This article features a character who is in a game released only in Japan. The editors of this wiki are English speakers, which may cause certain translations or information to be incorrect.|
Judith Volltone is the protagonist of Atelier Judie: The Alchemist of Gramnad.
Judith is a young alchemist who specializes in making magical pills. Her parents owned their own magical pill shop, and left it for Judith after their death. Although she's an orphan, Judith has her pet, a parrot called Fink, as a companion and is never alone. She is a bit of a tomboy by nature, likes round things and dislikes anything bothersome.
Judith is the main character of the game and the character the player will control through the game.
A traveler requests that Judith make the item "Hourglass of the Dragon" which has the power to manipulate time. Just before she finishes the synthesis, a piece of Judith's hair falls into the cauldron which sends her 200 years into the future!
Judith's ultimate goal as an alchemist is to find her way back to her own original time. As she struggles to do so, she will make new friends and learn many lessons along the way.
Depending on the ending, Judith either stayes in the future where her friends build an Atelier for her, or goes back to her original time where she continues working in her old workshop. Rastel Biheusen plays a notable role in both of these endings. In the PSP-exclusive ending, Sphere returns to her duty of ruling time in order to protect Judith and the world she lives in. However, it's unknown what time period Judith decided to live in.
Judith can be equipped with a staff or a whip in battle. Judith can also use items and skills in battle.
|Skill||Level Learned||MP Usage||Skill Description|
|Starting level.||38||Fire magic attack which targets one enemy.|
|Starting level.||18||Inflicts MP damage to one enemy.|
- In an interview, Yasuhiro Nakai from the Gust development team said that Judie's design was probably one of the quickest character design approvals he has seen, as the first illustration for the main character's design shown to Gust was approved.
- As promotion for the Playstation Portable release of the game, a blog called Judie's Diary(ユーディーの日記) was created. It features blog entries written from Judith's perspective, accompanied with illustrations.
- Unlike Sphere, Judith does not have a diary as she feels it's simply too troublesome. This implies that the promotional "Judie's Diary" might not be official to the game's story.
- In the new events of the PSP version of Atelier Judie, Judith praises her own figure and also reveals her short skirt is for being fashionable, even if it means she easily gets cold.
- Though that it's shown to the player that a strand of hair caused Judith's time travel, Judith does not know herself that this was the reason.
- Judith has the unusual characteristic of being a female alchemist protagonist with the option of using another weapon than a staff and being able to use more weapons types than only one. However, neither are a completely unique feature to Judith and other examples, such as Annie Eilenberg, exists within the series.
- ↑ Atelier Series: Official Chronicle