|Level|| 9 (Atelier Rorona)|
15 (Atelier Totori/Ayesha)
|Item Category||Magic Tool|
|Days|| 0.6 (Atelier Rorona/Totori/Meruru)|
1 (Atelier Ayesha)
|Energy Required|| 4HP (Atelier Rorona)|
3MP (Atelier Meruru)
|Recipe|| Atelier Rorona/Totori|
Quake Crystal x1, Gunpowder x1, Supplement x1
|Skills|| Atelier Rorona|
Wind Damage S, Wind Damage M, Wind Damage L
|Base Cost|| 104 cole (Atelier Rorona)|
83 cole (Atelier Meruru)
37 cole (Atelier Ayesha)
|Buy From||Pamela's Store (Atelier Rorona)|
|Unlock||Nature & Bombs (Atelier Rorona)|
The Lightning Bomb is one of the recurring basic attack items that has appeared in nearly every Atelier game to date, despite it being called different names in translations, such as "Lighting Rod" in Mana Khemia & Mana Khemia 2.
When used, it inflicts either wind or lighting damage to multiple enemies (or a single enemy in some games). Depending on how its made, the damage can range from small to large.
- "A bomb charged with massive electricity. It will shock the entire area when dropped. It looks cool, but be careful with it"
- — Atelier Rorona description
Gio and Cordelia both ask for lightning bombs as Friend Quests. Esty may also request lightning bombs at the castle as part of her available Front Quests. They can be purchased at Pamela's Shop using wholesale.
- "A stone shaped like a lightning bolt. It's actually an electric bomb encased in a solid shell to prevent leakage. Try not to electrocute yourself."
- — Atelier Totori description
- "A bomb shaped like a lightning bolt. It's an electric bomb, so it'll electrocute monsters that are hit by it."
- — Atelier Meruru description
The lightning bomb is an attack item with the lightning element. When thrown in battle, it will shock a single target. Especially effective on bird and flying type enemies. It can be synthesized at a relatively low level and is easy to make once the Arls National Mine opens up.
- "A mysterious bomb that encases lightning. Throwing it at someone will shock them. The light chases away baddies"
- — Atelier Ayesha description