|Level|| 10 (Atelier Rorona)|
12 (Atelier Totori)
|Days|| 0.6 (Atelier Rorona)|
0.4 (Atelier Totori/Meruru)
|Energy Required|| 2HP (Atelier Rorona)|
4MP (Atelier Totori)
|Recipe|| Atelier Rorona|
Food x1, Candied Branch x1, Flour x1
|Skills|| Atelier Rorona|
Tasty Recovery M, Tasty Recovery S, Sweet, Very Sweet
|Base Cost|| 53 cole (Atelier Rorona)|
108 cole (Atelier Meruru)
|Unlock||Chef's Favorite (Atelier Rorona)|
- "A special tart, baked with sponge cake inside the pie crust. Add some whipped cream and fresh fruit to your liking."
- — Atelier Rorona description
Iksel will sell the book containing the recipe for Meister Tarte as early as Assignment 3. They can be used to recover a small amount of HP inside and outside of battle.
- "A tart made by a true artisan. It may look expensive, but it's available at a reasonable price. All Arland residents have had it for a snack at some point."
- — Atelier Totori description
- "A tart crafted by a true artisan. It's nothing spectacular, but it's still a nice snack at a fair price. It tastes just as good when made with alchemy."
- — Atelier Meruru description
It is one of the pies that can be created by Meruru early on in the game. It is a much more effective healing item than the Homemade Pie, but still loses its effectiveness as the games goes on. Like the homemade pie, it is also capable of healing both HP and LP.
Rufus will frequently request these as apart of his friendship requests at the tavern. Mimi and Totori may also request these on occasion.