|Level|| 30 (Atelier Rorona)|
35 (Atelier Totori/Meruru)
|Days|| 1.5 (Atelier Rorona)|
0.5 (Atelier Totori/Meruru)
|Energy Required|| 8HP (Atelier Rorona)|
12MP (Atelier Totori/Meruru)
|Recipe|| Atelier Rorona|
Uni x1, Danish x1, One Powder x1
|Skills|| Atelier Rorona|
Tasty Recovery L, Tasty Recovery XL
|Base Cost|| 614 cole (Atelier Rorona)|
265 cole (Atelier Meruru)
|Unlock||Ultimate Cooking (Atelier Rorona)|
- "Cake that uses the fruit of a plant that looks like an Uni. You can eat this all year round, but the best season is in the Fall. No additional sugar required."
- — Atelier Rorona description
The book containing the recipe for Mont Blanc can be purchased from Iksel at the Sunrise Cafe during Assignment 9. You will also get the recipe for One Powder from the book, which is an ingredient required to make Mont Blanc.
It is a higher level healing item that restores HP inside and outside of battle. Once made, it can also be registered with Iksel at the Sunset Cafe using Wholesale.
Cordelia will ask for two Mont Blancs as one of the castle Front Quests anonymously. This request must be completed in order to complete Cordelia's events and get more of her requests. Esty may also request these from the castle as one of the regular Front Quests outside of Cordelia's flag.
- "A cake made with lots of chestnuts. Chestnuts, not uni. It's a bit on the expensive side, so common folk only eat it during special occasions."
- — Atelier Totori description
- "A decadent dessert with plenty of Uni. The flavor depends on your skill and the quality of the Uni. So if your skills are low, who knows how it'll taste?"
- — Atelier Meruru description
The Mont Blanc is a relatively decadant dessert that serves as a decent healing item, being able to heal HP, MP and LP. Additionally, it can heal status ailments. Because it needs a Danish as one of it's base ingredients, it is one of the more complicated desserts to make.
It may be requested by Rufus as a friendship request at the tavern.