|Level|| 10 (Atelier Rorona)|
15 (Atelier Totori)
12 (Atelier Meruru)
|Days|| 2 (Atelier Rorona)|
1 (Atelier Totori/Meruru)
|Energy Required|| 5HP (Atelier Rorona)|
6MP (Atelier Totori)
4MP (Atelier Meruru)
|Recipe|| Atelier Rorona|
Threads x1, Liquid x1, Zettel x1
|Base Cost||83 cole (Atelier Meruru)|
|Buy From||Cole's Shop (Atelier Rorona)|
|Unlock|| Beginning Blacksmith (Atelier Rorona)|
Intro to Sewing (Atelier Meruru)
- "Cloth material. Fabric is made from beast fur, for durability."
- — Atelier Rorona description
- Main article: Armors (Atelier Rorona)
- "A cloth made from 100% cotton. It's white and soft to the touch. What it lacks in swank, it rates high in utility."
- — Atelier Totori description
- Main article: Armors (Atelier Totori)
Muffcot is used to make a variety of different pieces of armor for the party. It is of a slightly higher quality than regular Cloth.
- "Cloth made from plant materials. It's plain white and soft to the touch. What it lacks in style, it makes up for in general utility."
- — Atelier Meruru description
- Main article: Armors (Atelier Meruru)
Muffcot is used to create equipment for the party and can also be used for synthesizing other items.