|Level|| 10 (Atelier Rorona)|
40 (Atelier Totori)
25 (Atelier Meruru)
|Days|| 2 (Atelier Rorona)|
1 (Atelier Totori/Meruru)
|Energy Required|| 5HP (Atelier Rorona)|
15MP (Atelier Totori)
9MP (Atelier Meruru)
|Recipe|| Atelier Rorona|
Ore x1, Fuel x1, Wispstone x1
|Base Cost||192 cole (Atelier Meruru)|
|Buy From||Cole's Shop (Atelier Rorona)|
|Unlock|| Beginner Blacksmith (Atelier Rorona)|
Me and My Ingot (Atelier Meruru)
- "Ingot material. Stable metal that doesn't corrode easily."
- — Atelier Rorona description
- Main article: Weapons (Atelier Rorona)
Platine is used for creating high level weapons for each of your party members.
- "A bar of extremely pure platinum. Extremely hard and even more effective than silver at warding off evil, it is ideal material for equipment."
- — Atelier Totori description
- Main article: Weapons (Atelier Totori)
Platine can be used to synthesize weapons that are level eight or nine.
- "A bar of pure platinum. Platinum is harder and has greater holy power than silver. It's ideal for weapons, but great skill is needed to process it."
- — Atelier Meruru description
- Main article: Weapons (Atelier Meruru)
Platine is used to synthesize weapons that are level five or six. It can be used as an alternative to Halmolium which is capable of creating weapons of the same level.