|Synthesis Category||Jewel, Ore, Supplement|
|Gathering Location|| Atelier Rorona|
Traveler's Way, Ster Highlands
|Buy From|| Atelier Rorona|
Beefy Weapon Shop
- "A stone found wherever lightning strikes. You can extract electricity from it, but you can't recharge it, so don't even try."
- — Atelier Rorona description
A type of ore that has electricity stored inside of. It can be found early in the game at Traveler's Way, and later at the Ster Highlands. Quake Crystals can be purchased from Cole during one of his monthly sales. Esty may also request these from the castle as one of the available Front Quests.
They are used to create Lightning Bombs, and can also be used to create ingots.
- "A stone that stores electricity from lightning strikes. It loses its charge after a while, so gathering them up after a thunderstorm is best."
- — Atelier Totori description
- "A stone that stores electricity from lightning strikes. It loses its charge after a while, so try gathering them right after a thunderstorm."
- — Atelier Meruru description
|Plants, Mushrooms, Vegetables and Lumber|
|Candied Branch • Colbaltberry • Cotton Flower • Dark Coral • Dreamy Crown • Dunkelheit • Eiche • Eicheloa • Forest Cabbage • Glow Grass • Magic Grass • Mandra Root • Midnight Flower • Mudhead • Night Lady • Nuse (Plus Version) • Poisonhead • Prism Coral • Shadow Grass • Sour Apple • Triberries • Uni|
|Gunpowder, Ores, Jewels and Fuel|
|Beehive • Chainweb • Fest • Fuel Dirt • Globe Sphere • Glow Sand • Gravistone • Iron Clay • Marinelite • Metal Ore • Original Gem • Pebble • Phlogiston • Quake Crystal • Snow Stone • Star Piece • Stim Stone • Sunny Crystal|
|Monster & Animal Products|
|Audra's Tail • Beast Fur • Beast Skin • Dead Beast • Dragon Tusk • Dragon Scale • Forgotten Bone • Puniball • Some Egg|
|Mystery, Spirit & Poisons|
|Isle Amber • Mermaid Tear • Pendelook • Some Slough • Swirly Shell|
|Dark Dew • Milky Sap • Sea Puddle • Water|
|Sundries, Threads & Supplements|
|Cotton Flower • Flour • Hiding Cloud|