|Level|| 10 (Atelier Rorona)|
40 (Atelier Totori)
35 (Atelier Meruru)
|Days|| 2 (Atelier Rorona)|
1 (Atelier Totori/Meruru)
|Energy Required|| 5HP (Atelier Rorona)|
15MP (Atelier Totori)
13MP (Atelier Meruru)
|Recipe|| Atelier Rorona|
Threads x1, Liquid x1, Dragon Scale x1
|Base Cost||304 cole (Atelier Meruru)|
|Buy From||Cole's Shop (Atelier Rorona)|
|Unlock|| Beginner Blacksmith (Atelier Rorona)|
From the New World (Atelier Meruru)
- "Cloth material. It has a scale pattern on the surface."
- — Atelier Rorona description
- Main article: Armors (Atelier Rorona)
Scale Cloth can be used to create a variety of different armor for each available party member. It is also used to create one of Lionela's weapons and can be used as an ingredient in synthesis.
- "A cloth made from the scales of giant fish or dragons. The scaly design looks strange, but it's up to the blacksmith to make it look palatable."
- — Atelier Totori description
- Main article: Armors (Atelier Totori)
- "Cloth made up of scales from a giant fish or dragon. The scaly design is kind of weird, but it's one of the strongest cloths, so it's perfect for armor."
- — Atelier Meruru description
- Main article: Armors (Atelier Meruru)