|Level|| 10 (Atelier Rorona)|
20 (Atelier Totori)
15 (Atelier Meruru)
|Days|| 2 (Atelier Rorona)|
1 (Atelier Totori/Meruru)
|Energy Required|| 5HP (Atelier Rorona)|
7MP (Atelier Totori)
6MP (Atelier Meruru)
|Recipe|| Atelier Rorona|
Chainweb x1, Liquid x1, Threads x1
|Base Cost||110 cole (Atelier Meruru)|
|Buy From||Cole's Shop (Atelier Rorona)|
|Unlock|| Beginning Blacksmith (Atelier Rorona)|
Intro to Sewing (Atelier Meruru)
- "Cloth material. Fabric made from very fine thread."
- — Atelier Rorona description
- Main article: Armors (Atelier Rorona)
Silkis can be used to create a variety of different armor for each available party member. It can also be used to make Lionela's default weapon and as an ingredient in synthesis.
Lionela will frequently request various types of cloth as part of her Friend Quests. It is also possible for Esty to request each type of cloth as part of her available Front Quests. Cole will sell various types of cloth randomly during one of his monthly sales.
- "A silk cloth with a sheen and a smooth texture. Commonly used for expensive clothing. If you don't like bugs, it's best you don't see how it's made."
- — Atelier Totori description
- Main article: Armors (Atelier Totori)
Silkis is used to make mid level equipment for the party.
- "Cloth spun from a spider's web. It has a noticeable sheen and a smooth texture. I can't believe spiders can make such a luxurious material..."
- — Atelier Meruru description
- Main article: Armors (Atelier Meruru)
Silkis is used to create equipment for the party and can also be used as a material for synthesizing other items.