|Level|| 12 (Atelier Rorona)|
22 (Atelier Totori)
|Days|| 1 (Atelier Rorona)|
0.3 (Atelier Totori)
|Energy Required|| 6HP (Atelier Rorona)|
5MP (Atelier Totori)
|Recipe|| Atelier Rorona|
Dead Beast x1, Spice x1, Pure Oil x1
|Skills|| Atelier Rorona|
HP Restore S, Balanced, HP Restore M, HP Restore L
|Base Cost|| 210 cole (Atelier Rorona)|
157 cole (Atelier Meruru)
|Buy From||Sunrise Cafe (Atelier Rorona)|
|Unlock||Chef's Favorite (Atelier Rorona)|
- "A hearty dish with a big chunk of meat. One bite of it can take you a long way. Finish the dish and you will be super energized."
- — Atelier Rorona description
The recipe for Special Meat is in a recipe book sold by Iksel during Assignment 3. He will also sell low quality Special Meat through the cafe. It's capable of healing a medium amount of HP to one party member only during battle.
- "Thick enough to make ten steaks, this giant chunk of meat is more than enough to fill you up. Actually, you'll swell up like a balloon."
- — Atelier Totori description
- "A giant hunk of meat. It's very thick and juicy. Take one bite and you'll be chock-full of energy."
- — Atelier Meruru description
The special meat is a versatile healing item that can heal HP, MP and LP to one target when used in battle. The ingredients needed are fairly easy to find and plentiful, making this is a good healing item choice.