|Synthesis Category||Ore, Supplement|
|Gathering Location|| Atelier Rorona|
|Buy From|| Atelier Meruru|
Beefy Weapon Shop
- "A clod of Stim Steel. It's harder than iron, and is very heavy. A palm sized amount weighs about the same as a human child."
- — Atelier Rorona description
Esty may request this from the castle as a possible Front Quest.
- "A crystal that looks like it's composed of layered bars. It's harder than iron and, in some rare instances, has a rare metal lodged inside."
- — Atelier Totori description
Stim Stones are required to make Tinc.
- Outskirts of Alanya (Abandoned Mine, Glass Rank)
- Arland Area (Holy Land Shortcut, Silver Rank)
- Continental Coastline (Mountain Cave, Gold Rank)
- "A crystal composed of layered strips of ore. It looks like a snack, but it's totally not edible. Sometimes you'll find a rare metal lodged inside."
- — Atelier Meruru description
Stim Stones are used in the following recipes:
|Plants, Mushrooms, Vegetables and Lumber|
|Candied Branch • Colbaltberry • Cotton Flower • Dark Coral • Dreamy Crown • Dunkelheit • Eiche • Eicheloa • Forest Cabbage • Glow Grass • Magic Grass • Mandra Root • Midnight Flower • Mudhead • Night Lady • Nuse (Plus Version) • Poisonhead • Prism Coral • Shadow Grass • Sour Apple • Triberries • Uni|
|Gunpowder, Ores, Jewels and Fuel|
|Beehive • Chainweb • Fest • Fuel Dirt • Globe Sphere • Glow Sand • Gravistone • Iron Clay • Marinelite • Metal Ore • Original Gem • Pebble • Phlogiston • Quake Crystal • Snow Stone • Star Piece • Stim Stone • Sunny Crystal|
|Monster & Animal Products|
|Audra's Tail • Beast Fur • Beast Skin • Dead Beast • Dragon Tusk • Dragon Scale • Forgotten Bone • Puniball • Some Egg|
|Mystery, Spirit & Poisons|
|Isle Amber • Mermaid Tear • Pendelook • Some Slough • Swirly Shell|
|Dark Dew • Milky Sap • Sea Puddle • Water|
|Sundries, Threads & Supplements|
|Cotton Flower • Flour • Hiding Cloud|