|Energy Required|| 1HP (Atelier Rorona)
1MP (Atelier Totori)
|Base Cost|| 13 cole (Atelier Rorona)|
10 cole (Atelier Meruru)
|Buy From|| Atelier Rorona|
|Unlock|| Beginning Alchemy Book (Atelier Rorona)|
Starter Recipes (Atelier Meruru)
A Supplement is one of the base synthesis items in Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland, Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland, Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland and Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk.
- "A basic, but very important, ingredient in alchemy. It's used to ease the tension between two ingredients that aren't normally compatible."
- — Atelier Rorona description
A very basic synthesis item that Rorona will be able to make from the game's start. Although basic, it is an essential ingredient in many recipes. Because it can be made using any material that Rorona has in her storage, it can have a versatile number of traits and varying qualities.
Esty may request this from the castle as a possible Front Quest.
Supplements are used in the following recipes:
- "A substance that can mix with anything. Being one of the most basic of alchemy substances, its quality can greatly affect other items. "
- — Atelier Totori description
- "A catalyst used in synthesis. Since it's used in so many syntheses, it's the first material an alchemist learns to make."
- — Atelier Meruru description
This is one of the first items that Meruru will learn to make. This is a staple in many alchemy recipes. Because they are easy to make and you can use anything to make them, you can use a diverse amount of materials with many different traits. The ability to enherit many different traits makes synthesizing supplements for specific development quests easier.