That's a nice start, it would look if there were more floral patterns and a green gradient.~~Whiteknight810210 ~~
- I made a quick one, not sure that what you meant. I still like it plain white though.--Haru3173 08:59, June 16, 2012 (UTC)
- I find the Atelier series to be more colorful when I admire the Arland trilogy, therefore that new version would be a on-the-go.
- ~~Whiteknight810210 ~~
- The green then? well the problem now is who would put it. I need an admin to apply the background, the admin here hasn't been active in years. I gonna try to adopt this site and see if I can gain admin rights but that might take a week--Haru3173 23:35, June 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Looks like the background is limited to 150kb. Adding the abstract green background takes a lot more space than plain white so I put the white background instead. --Haru3173 (talk) 06:11, August 1, 2012 (UTC)
Locking the source? Edit
Should we lock the source of the home page to avoid vandalism? 188.8.131.52 06:04, November 4, 2012 (UTC)
- I guess we should. I haven't seen any vandalism so I only lock it to prevent any unregistered or new user from editing it.--Haru3173 (talk) 08:24, November 4, 2012 (UTC)
New Changes (January 2013)Edit
I've made a few changes to the home page. I moved the affiliates over to the side bar, as I found it to fit better there. I added a heading that directs people to characters, items, locations and the style guideline easier. I wasn't sure about the color, but I thought it went with the "atelier wiki" logo above it.
I shrunk down the "helping out" section signifigantly. There were a few links that led to dead links/blank pages (such as the "about" page. I also took out the "what's new?" section. I felt that it was taking up space, and I don't think there's enough users and enough buzz happening that the section is necessary, as there doesn't seem to be much news happening. If Haru wants to re add it, then feel free.
I think compacting it made it look a bit neater and broke free of the mold of a very standard home page. I'll work on it more when I have some time, and after I get some critiscm on how other people think it looks, or about what we should/shouldn't add. Any ideas?