|Level|| 10 (Atelier Rorona)|
35 (Atelier Totori)
|Days|| 2 (Atelier Rorona)|
1 (Atelier Totori)
|Energy Required|| 5HP (Atelier Rorona)|
13MP (Atelier Totori)
|Recipe|| Atelier Rorona|
Threads x1, Liquid x1, Audra's Tail x1
|Buy From||Cole's Shop (Atelier Rorona)|
|Unlock||Beginning Blacksmith (Atelier Rorona)|
- "Cloth material. Various beast hides were processed to make this."
- — Atelier Rorona description
- Main article: Armors (Atelier Rorona)
Tanbeash can be used to create a variety of different armor for each available party member, and is also needed to create the Night's Cloak. Additionally, it is also used to create weapons for both Tantris and Lionela. It can also be used as an ingredient in synthesis.
Lionela will frequently request various types of cloth as part of her Friend Quests. It is also possible for Esty to request each type of cloth as part of her available Front Quests. Cole will sell various types of cloth randomly during one of his monthly sales.
- "Scruffy beast fur was hand hoven to make this durable cloth. It can be rough to the touch, but it's resistant to shock, heat, and shock."
- — Atelier Totori description
- Main article: Armors (Atelier Totori)
- Main article: Armors (Atelier Meruru)