|Level|| 10 (Atelier Rorona)|
15 (Atelier Totori)
12 (Atelier Meruru)
|Days|| 2 (Atelier Rorona)|
1 (Atelier Totori/Meruru)
|Energy Required|| 6MP (Atelier Totori)|
4MP (Atelier Meruru)
|Recipe|| Atelier Rorona|
Ore x1, Fuel x1, Stim Stone x1
|Base Cost||79 cole (Atelier Meruru)|
|Buy From||Cole's Shop (Atelier Rorona)|
|Unlock|| Beginning Blacksmith (Atelier Rorona)|
Me and My Ingot (Atelier Meruru)
- "Ingot material. A soft metal, just like tin."
- — Atelier Rorona description
- Main article: Weapons (Atelier Rorona)
Cole will sell various types of ingots randomly during one of his monthly sales. Hagel will frequently request various types of ingots as part of his Friend Quests. It is also possible for Esty to request each type of ingot as part of her available Front Quests.
- "A bar of tin extracted from raw ore. It's a soft metal and somewhat unsuited for weapons and armor, but it is very easy to process."
- — Atelier Totori description
- Main article: Weapons (Atelier Totori)
- "A soft metal extracted from easily-processed ore. Its malleability means it's not great for weapons, but it proves useful for other items."
- — Atelier Meruru description
- Main article: Weapons (Atelier Meruru)
Tinc is the second level of synthesized ore next to ingots. They can be used to create weapons that are level two or three.