|Level|| 10 (Atelier Rorona)|
25 (Atelier Totori)
|Item Category|| Atelier Rorona|
Sundry, Liquid, Spice, Elixir
|Days|| 1 (Atelier Rorona)|
2.5 (Atelier Totori/Meruru)
|Energy Required|| 4HP (Atelier Rorona)|
10MP (Atelier Totori)
13MP (Atelier Meruru)
|Recipe|| Atelier Rorona|
Plant x2, Magic Grass x2, Liquid x1
|Skills|| Atelier Totori/Meruru|
Item Lv. Up?, Item Lv. Up+ ?, Item Quality Up ?, Item Quality+ Up?, Item Trait Up?, Item Trait+ Up?
|Base Cost|| 69 cole (Atelier Rorona)|
485 cole (Atelier Meruru)
|Unlock|| Plants & Ores (Atelier Rorona)|
Alchemy LV 25 (Atelier Meruru)
Dirty Alchemist (Atelier Ayesha)
The Tonic is a synthesized item that appears in all three games in the Arland series as well as in Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk.
- "A very strong plant fertilizer. One sprinkle can revive a dead plant. The best way to use it is to bury a capsule of it underground."
- — Atelier Rorona description
Rorona is required to make Tonics for the Kingdom as part of Assignment 5. The recipe book containing the recipe for tonics can be purchased from Tiffani's store at the start of Assignment 3. Because it is a sundry, it can be registered at Tiffani's shop using wholesale.
- "A nutritional supplement that acts as a kind of plant food. Powerful enough to turn buds in ancient trees."
- — Atelier Totori description
Several tonics are required while developing the land of Handel Forest in Handel Forest IV. Tonics are also required to make Rich Soil which are required for the same development quest in Handel Forest as well as the Yuvel III development quest.
Because they are relatively difficult and time consuming, having the Homs make it may be a good strategy to create many quickly. These cannot be registered at Pamela's store. These may also occasionally be requested at the tavern from your party members.
Tonics are required for the following recipes:
- "Full of nutrients to help plants grow. Fertilizer can wither plants if you use too much, but not with tonics!"
- — Atelier Ayesha description