|Synthesis Category|| Atelier Rorona|
Food, Plant, Supplement
Vegetable, Plant, Supplement
|Gathering Location||Atelier Rorona|
|Buy From|| Atelier Rorona
- "Spiky thing found on the ground. It looks sorta like that thing you find in the sea. Use it to throw at monsters, but be careful when you grab it."
- — Atelier Rorona description
Uni's are a spiky fruit that can be harvested from various places in the world. They can also be purchased from Tiffani at R&T's Sundries. At the beginning stages of the game, they can be useful as a thrown weapon.
- "A spiky little plant found in the mountains and forests. It can't be found in the oceans, but it's not a chestnut so don't confuse the two."
- — Atelier Totori description
- Arland Area (Uni Grove, Glass Rank)
Uni is used in the following recipes:
- "I guess this is some kind of water creature in distant lands. But around here, it's just a spiky little plant found across mountains and forests"
- — Atelier Meruru description
Uni is used to make Mont Blanc.
|Plants, Mushrooms, Vegetables and Lumber|
|Candied Branch • Colbaltberry • Cotton Flower • Dark Coral • Dreamy Crown • Dunkelheit • Eiche • Eicheloa • Forest Cabbage • Glow Grass • Magic Grass • Mandra Root • Midnight Flower • Mudhead • Night Lady • Nuse (Plus Version) • Poisonhead • Prism Coral • Shadow Grass • Sour Apple • Triberries • Uni|
|Gunpowder, Ores, Jewels and Fuel|
|Beehive • Chainweb • Fest • Fuel Dirt • Globe Sphere • Glow Sand • Gravistone • Iron Clay • Marinelite • Metal Ore • Original Gem • Pebble • Phlogiston • Quake Crystal • Snow Stone • Star Piece • Stim Stone • Sunny Crystal|
|Monster & Animal Products|
|Audra's Tail • Beast Fur • Beast Skin • Dead Beast • Dragon Tusk • Dragon Scale • Forgotten Bone • Puniball • Some Egg|
|Mystery, Spirit & Poisons|
|Isle Amber • Mermaid Tear • Pendelook • Some Slough • Swirly Shell|
|Dark Dew • Milky Sap • Sea Puddle • Water|
|Sundries, Threads & Supplements|
|Cotton Flower • Flour • Hiding Cloud|