|Level|| 11 (Atelier Rorona)|
9 (Atelier Totori)
|Energy Required|| 3HP/MP (Atelier Rorona/Totori)|
6MP (Atelier Meruru)
|Recipe|| Atelier Rorona|
Poison x1, Liquid x1, Mandra Root x1
|Skills|| Atelier Rorona|
Sleep, Attack S, Poison, Attack M, Paralysis, Null Strengthening
|Base Cost|| 73 cole (Atelier Rorona)|
111 cole (Atelier Meruru)
|Buy From||Cole's Shop (Atelier Rorona)|
|Unlock||Ancient Alchemy (Atelier Rorona)|
- "Toxic potion developed by a real witch hundreds of years ago. It's potent, but instead of killing you instantly, it will kill you softly with Witch Salve."
- — Atelier Rorona description
Witch Salve is an item that can be used in battle to cause various status effects to an enemy. It can also be used to gain more attack power momentairly. The recipe book that contains the recipe for Witch Salve is given for the completion of Assignment 3, since making Witch Salves is required for that assignment.
Pamela asks for Witch Salve as one of her possible Friend Quests. It can be registered at Tiffani's shop using wholesale. Esty may ask for Witch Salve at the castle as part of the available Front Quests and Cole may randomly sell Witch Salve as part of his inventory during one of his monthly sales.
- "An ointment said to be invented by an old witch. Whoever uses it will get sick. Rumor has it the witch was trying to make a wrinkle cream but failed."
- — Atelier Totori description
- "An ointment said to be invented by an old witch. Anyone who uses it gets sick. Rumor has it, the witch has trying to make a wrinkle cream but failed."
- — Atelier Meruru description
The Witch Salve is an attack item used in battle. When thrown at a single target, it is capable of causing numerous status effects and debuffs to an enemy. It can curse, poison or put an enemy to sleep. It is a less potent version of the Royal Aroma.
Meruru will need to make and deliver these to Hart Outpost l during the Enhance Outpost II development quest when the area comes under attack by lizards. Lias, Gino and Totori can all request this item at the tavern as part of their friendship requests.